OK, guys, here’s your chance to win a prize!
I have a great give away lined up for you. Make sure you read all the way to the end (no cheating!) to see what you get. The rules are easy and there are only 12 steps!
First the rules:
- Like this blog post.
- Follow this blog, if you haven’t already.
- Like three other blogs with the word “Loop” in the title.
- Stand up if you are sitting; sit if you are standing.
- Pat your head and rub your tummy.
- Follow EVERYONE, and I mean everyone, I am following.
- Stand in front of the house/building doing “The Crane” pose from Karate Kid for a total of 4 minutes (if you don’t know what that is, watch Karate Kid first. Oh, and wear pants if necessary).
- Buy charcoal toothpaste.
- Brush vigorously with said toothpaste until you foam at the mouth – take a selfie and post in the comments.
- Find a dine-in pizza place, walk by a table with a pizza one it, and take THREE pieces of pepperoni off the pizza. Tell table occupants those were tainted and eat them.
- Thank a police officer and a member of the armed services.
- Leave a pic of the shocked pizza restaurant faces after you ate their pepperoni in the comments.
*If you completed steps 1, 2, 3, 6, & 11, I thank you and so do other random bloggers.
*If you completed steps 4, 5, 8, & 9 then you are a moderately rational person.
* If you completed 7, 10, & 12 – well, you need help.
*If you completed all the steps above, thank you. You’re also an idiot.
You probably didn’t do any of these things (OK, hopefully at least #1 & #2), so the prize is the satisfaction of knowing you don’t fall for these stupid “follow loops” to win prizes like other social media people. Good job! Pat yourself on the back.
Anyone else annoyed by these things? It seems to be the trend on Instagram right now.