OK, so here’s a different question for you. What would you do if given advice by someone with questionable personal demonstration of advice given?
Let’s say for instance:
- Do you take driving advice from someone who has dents and scratches all over their vehicle?
- Do you take construction advice from someone who has a house that is falling apart?
- Do you take weight management advice from a doctor who has a weight problem themselves?
- Do you take cooking advice from someone who can’t find a job in a restaurant?
- Do you take fishing suggestions from someone who can’t catch a fish?
- Do you take writing advice from someone who can’t write?
I think you get the point.
What do you do with advice from someone who doesn’t seem to put said advice to practice in their own lives?
Do you dismiss the advice outright? Do you take it into account and go your own way? Do you follow it and hope you didn’t get set on the wrong path?
Is there any reason to take advice from someone who appears to not take their own advice?
Drop your thoughts in the comments. I am looking forward to a lively discussion!
Now that’s what I call voting in an election
Not sure what you mean.
I meant it sounds like any politician giving me advice on why I should vote for the,
Ah, yes, there is another one! How about this one? Would you take advice from a computer nerd on health, environment, and marriage? LOL